Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term "DECORAT" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Estonia, Harju maakond, Kuusalu vald, Pudisoo küla, Männimäe, 74626. Our company registration number is 14757103 and our VAT number is EE102179800. Our company legal name is AKHINORA OÜ (AKHINORA LTD). The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
You place an order by completing and submitting the electronic order form.
Once you do this you’ll receive an email to confirm your order. The products will be sent after we receive authorization from your payment card issuer.
We’ll not accept your order if, for example, the products are not available or your payment is not proceeded.
Pricing and payment
The prices on the web store are in UK pounds and can only be accepted in UK pounds.
The packing and shipping costs will be calculated and added at the checkout page where you will find clear information about the cost and the estimated time of arrival.
The price you pay is the price displayed at the time of placing the order, even if the price of the product has changed.
There are multiple shipping methods with delivery time between 1 and 5 days.
At the checkout page you will find more information about the delivery company, price and estimated shipping time.
The price for delivery is based on the products dimensions (W/H/D) and their weight.
Please see separate product sales pages for information on shipping and shipping costs, where applicable.
For products that require delivery, we will send you an email as soon as your order has been sent and you will be informed of the delivery method (if any) at that time.
Currently there are two payment methods available:
1. Payment via bank transfer - submit your order with a valid Email address and we will Email you instructions regarding the bank transfer.
2. Payment via Credit / Debit Card - select the option at the checkout page and follow the provided instructions.
When you are paying with Credit / Debit Card, your card will be charged after the products are dispatched to you.
Any product sold by DECORAT is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with the product after receiving, please fill the form on this page and we will contact you with further information on the return.
Complaint right, Warranty Conditions and Warranty Period
1. A warranty period of 24 months is provided for the delivered goods to the purchaser. The warranty period commences to pass on the day of handing the goods over to the purchaser. Goods defect and claims resulting from the goods defect have to be claimed till the end of the warranty period. The right to claim the complaint ceases to exist by passing of the warranty period.
2. An invoice (goods purchase document) which serves as a warranty period at the same time will be enclosed to each goods purchased from the seller when it is delivered to the purchaser.
3. Only goods purchased from the seller and completely paid may be claimed. The purchaser is obliged to describe the defect in details for which he claims the goods.
4. It is not possible to consider the change of characteristic of goods for a defect which occurred during the warranty period as a consequence of wear, incorrect use, insufficient or unsuitable care, as a consequence of natural changes of materials of which the product is made, as a consequence of damage by the purchaser or the third person or other incorrect intervention.